Friday, April 15, 2011

Giving this a try

Well, I've decided to give this blogging thing a try! I thought maybe it would be a good outlet for me. :)

Caroline is napping at the moment, and I should be finishing up laundry, or digging through my closet to find something to wear to my niece's opening performance of Swan Lake this evening, but this is more fun! I am excited to see the show tonight. Emilee has worked so hard and I am so proud of her. I am preparing myself for slight disappointment however, with the unusual choreography of Nicole Benson. I performed in this show many years ago, it is by far my favorite ballet. Em is actually one of the 4 petite swans that I was. Pretty amazing to see her following in my footsteps. I'm sure it will bring back so many memories of my years on that stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment